As regular readers know, I'm a pretty big Too Faced fan. I love their Tinted Beauty Balm, Primed and Poreless Primer, and eyeshadow palettes.
So naturally, I have been devouring all the coverage of their recently-released Summer Royalty collection for 2012. Too Faced has introduced five new items:
- Summer Eye Collection - a tropical-inspired collection of Too Faced's buttery smooth eyeshadows
- Candlelight Glow Duo - a highlighter duo featuring a sheer golden powder to warm skin tone and a rose shade to brighten
- Primed and Poreless Pure - a revamped version of the traditional formula designed specifically for sensitive skin
- Royal Oil - a bronzing body oil with coconut and mangosteen oils
- Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - a light matte bronzer for pale-skinned ladies
These new products should be hitting your local Sephora or ULTA this week, and are currently available online.
I'm hoping to get to Sephora this weekend - what do you think I should get?